20 September 2009

Everyone's a Critic, and Now... So am I.




In addition to filling the blogowaves with my patented multi-hyphenation, I've finally added "Critic" to my resume.  Every Tuesday and Friday, I'll be reviewing Fox's House and FRINGE for the kick-ass pulptone.com

In fact, my first FRINGE review went up on Friday... hell of a great way to start a new season.  If you're not watching the show, and have any interest in intelligent television, I'd recommend checking it out.

So, be sure to tune in every Tuesday and Friday to pulptone.com.  And while you're at it, start visiting the site.  The man behind the 'tone, Anthony Schiavino writes some excellent and informative reviews of comics and all things pulpy and toney.    It also includes links to his amazing Episodes from the Zero Hour series of pulp fiction, and Sergeant Zero.

I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing website, and am looking forward to cranking out reviews of two of my favorite shows.

And stay tuned here as well, I'll be posting at least once a week on pretty much anything filmic-related that strikes my fancy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan