06 December 2009

Proof of My Existence for the Week of November 30, 2009


 Multi-Hyphenate gets an award (cheers Karen). Wilson gives a chunk of liver.  I compare the DVD market to toilet plungers and household accessories. The best Fringe of the season.  Two of my favorite article titles ever.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 - Doormats Fade to White - a look at this week's House at pulptone.com
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 - The Rising Phoenix of Aesthetically Pleasing Toilet Plungers - thoughts on DVDs and the death of utilitarianism.
Friday, December 4, 2009 - Chinatown's Got Worms (and Walter) - a look at this week's Fringe at pulptone.com.

Oh yeah, about that award - Multi-Hyphenate was granted the "Kreative Bloggers Award" from the wonderfully talented Karen Quah and her Modern Day Storyteller Blog.  Pretty nifty.  I promise to follow through on the rules, once I remember writing all of what I wrote last week.

No House until January.  Fringe returns, but only for one episode, before heading off to winter break.  There's potential for my first book review, of James Ellroy's absolute masterpiece, Blood's a Rover.  Crazy week coming up, so I don't know if there'll be anything new.  We'll see.  I always have something to piss and moan about.

As always, fan up at Facebook, follow at your own risk on Twitter, and don't forget to turn off the kitchen light.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan