13 December 2009

Proof of My Existence for the Week of December 7, 2009


Light week this week, one unfortunately devoid of much insight.  But, here we go anyhow.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 - For Every Action... - my response to receiving the Kreativ Blogger Award from the most wonderful Karen Quah and her Modern Day Storyteller blog.
Friday, December 11, 2009 - Brain Bits, Pudding, and William Bell - a look at the last Fringe until January at pulptone.com.

In other news, I relaunched my website, tyler-weaver.com with a new, minimalist look, and recorded and made available online (entirely gratis) Gather 'Round the Mic: The YakYakYak Edition, featuring my "director's commentary," and a guest appearance by my dog, Lola.

This coming week will bring a look at James Ellroy's latest poli-noir masterpiece, Blood's a Rover, a review of Michael Mann's Public Enemies and the potential for additional multi-hyphenatism.

Until next time, remember to turn out the kitchen light.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan