15 February 2010

Tyler @ marialokken.com - Indie? Studio? Screw It. Entertain

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.


Last week, I penned (typed? What's the proper lingo here? I like "penned") an article called "Indie? Studio? Screw It.  Entertain."  As you know, I've been living over at Maria Lokken's website on Mondays of late, with "A Film in the Life of a Multi-Hyphenate Guppy," and last week's "I'm a Filmmaker with Karate Chop Action... Redux."

Admittedly, I've been pretty busy this past week, so I let Maria have free reign over any post she wanted to put in this morning, and she offered to reprint "Indie? Studio? Screw It. Entertain."


And that's all I've got.  Click on over to Maria's site and give a read for more.


Tyler Weaver is a filmmaker and unrelenting multi-hyphenate, a regular contributor to the pulptone.com website, and is the founder and EIC of Multi-Hyphenate... which you're reading right now.  He's currently making new things...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan