05 February 2010

Tyler @ Pulptone: This Week's FRINGE Review

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.

Oh Fox.
Why can’t I quit you?  Why can’t I just let your inane programming decisions and audience-abusing tendencies drive me away forever? Why can’t I turn off the switch that makes me care about and love a show? You abuse me. You toy with my emotions, with my patience, with my sanity. My hair has turned more gray during my months reviewing your shows, and I’ve become more and more verbose and unflinching in my attacks on you.

But I can’t quit you. Damn you, I can’t quit you.

Especially when the final installment of FRINGE before “Winter break” reminds me why I fell in love with the show in the first place. Your television shows make you sexy, and I can’t quit watching – in spite of the games you play with me.

*Sigh*.
Click below for my full review at pulptone.com


Tyler Weaver is an independent filmmaker, currently writing two feature films, producing two music videos, prepping two short films, and is the founder and EIC of Multi-Hyphenate... which you're reading right now.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan