11 March 2010

Tyler @ Pulptone - HUMAN TARGET Es Bueno, Dude

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.




When Human Target started up two months ago, I enjoyed it, but was concerned that it wouldn’t last beyond a first season.  I wasn’t overly impressed with the action sequences (which is a big deal, considering it’s an “action” show), and I was worried that the premise (new “protectee of the week”) would get boring if the show ran along the same course as the first few episodes.

Though I don’t think it will be a long-lasting show (I give it two seasons – at this point), holy hell is it fun. And this episode, the first in three weeks, has yet again followed suit of the previous episodes by being better than the episode previous. This is rapidly becoming my favorite show on broadcast TV – simple, fun, and a weekly delivery of action, great characters, and wild situations. Though Fringe and House both hold special places in my heart – they appeal more to my head than the primal, caution to the wind, action figure fun of Human Target. It’s a ridiculously fun show, and one that I take great joy in reviewing – especially when the episodes are really good, like this one.

Click the link below to read the full article at Pulptone.com!


Tyler Weaver is a filmmaker, writer, contributor to the pulptone.com website, and is the founder and EIC of Multi-Hyphenate... which you're reading right now.  He's currently making new things and yaks about that and more on Twitter under the creative guise of @tylerweaver.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan