20 April 2010

A Call to Hyphenate

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.



Change is afoot.  And it's time to give you the skinny.

NEW CONTRIBUTORS
As I reshape Multi-Hyphenate, the contributions will continue.  As you have seen, we have had some amazing guest bloggers, as well as our continued contributors, Frederick Marx, Anthony Schiavino, Mike Elrod, and Mike Wendt. 

If you're in the fields of film, music, comics, art, design, fashion, culinary arts, video game design, transmedia, or any combination of the above contact me at tyler@tyler-weaver.com and let's talk.

REVIEWS & INTERVIEWS
Let me be clear here.  The review and interview additions to the site are not here to promote work.  It is here to invite discussion, promote thoughtful criticism, and guide people towards realizing their full potential.

If you've followed my reviewing at Pulp Tone, you know I'm ruthless. If I review something, it's because I care about the product, and have a few things to say about it - be it praise or criticism.  If I hammer on something, it's not because I don't like it - it's because I hate seeing wasted potential.  Note my write-ups here on the Cleveland Film Festival.  I'm equally effusive in my praise - see my review of The Guerilla Film Maker's Pocket Book.

If you're cool with that, contact me at tyler@tyler-weaver.com or contact me on Twitter (@tylerweaver) and we'll make arrangements for me to review your film, book, product, etc.  If you'd like to do an interview, get in touch with me as well.  I'm pondering interview formats, because I don't want it to be the "Question/Answer Hour" filled with info anyone with half a brain could find on a website.  I want to give you guys something different - I think I have so far, and I want to keep up that trend.

So again, email me at tyler@tyler-weaver.com or contact me on Twitter at @tylerweaver, and we'll go from there.

Tyler Weaver is a filmmaker, writer, contributor to the pulptone.com website, and is the founder and EIC of Multi-Hyphenate... which you're reading right now.  He's currently making new things and yaks about that and more on Twitter under the creative guise of @tylerweaver.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan