01 April 2010

Tyler @ Pulptone: HUMAN TARGET: Mercs, Mine Shafts, and Bodily Warmth

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.


"I’ve discovered an odd phenomenon with Human Target. I enjoy episodes that are primarily set in the outdoors much more than those that are not. My three favorite episodes, “Sanctuary,” “Salvage and Reclamation,” and this one – were all outdoorsy-oriented (“Sanctuary” less so, but there were still trees, dammit). I’ve yet to come to a conclusion as to the reason behind this, but I’m fairly certain that it has to do with that particular setting working well with the character, the “survivalist” idea, and that it reminds me a lot of the television shows I grew up with, especially The A-Team and Bixby’s The Incredible Hulk, that, for various budgetary reasons, took place outside for the majority of each episode. "
Click the link below to read the entire review @ Pulptone.com!


Tyler Weaver is a filmmaker, writer, contributor to the pulptone.com website, and is the founder and EIC of Multi-Hyphenate... which you're reading right now.  He's currently making new things and yaks about that and more on Twitter under the creative guise of @tylerweaver.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan