07 June 2010

Adios Blogger.

by Tyler Weaver.  Follow me on Twitter.


MH has lived at Blogger for the past four years.  I always knew it was the "training wheels" platform for Blogging, but I always enjoyed the ease of use and simplicity.

Until last night and today.  So much so to the point that I'm calling it quits to MH on Blogger.

What happened?

Blogger went down, and the error message said "Blogger is unavailable, visit Blogger status for more info."  Of course, that wasn't updated.  The problem went on for more than 12 hours on my end.  I was angry, I was frustrated, and finally, I said "it's time."

I can handle site outages.  I ran a website once that went down on a huge anniversary day, and I know what it's like to scramble to get it running.  But still, MH is my baby.  And sometimes, the baby has to grow up.

MH now lives on a self-hosted Wordpress blog, along with my personal website, tyler-weaver.com.  My empire grows.

If you're been a reader of MH, please redirect your browser to...


http://multi-hyphenate.com


and join in the fun.

Looking forward to seeing you on the other side.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Multi-Hyphenate. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan